Birzeit University's commitment to excellent teaching, innovative research and the personal and intellectual growth of its students and faculty staff in a diverse academic community make Birzeit the destination to all students from different backgrounds. Academic development fund enables us to equip students for rewarding careers by our academic programs to respond to the needs of the Palestinian community.
Academic development expected results of the university’s strategic plan up to 2022 are:
· Academic programs meet the needs of society and comply with modern international standards.
· Research capacities and capabilities are enhanced in the areas of basic and applied research.
· Academic publications are significant in volume and impact as well as disseminated through refereed journals and scientific forums.
· Achieve specialized vocational programs and professional trainings with certification to advance individuals and institutional capacities
· Enabled entrepreneurial ecosystem that supports business and social initiatives, innovation and enterprise within the university and the community.
You can donate to what matters most to you:
Click here for profile information on our faculties.
How to Give
· To support a Faculty Chair or Faculty Member position, the minimum donation is US$ 75,000.
· To name a Faculty Chair or Faculty Member position, the minimum donation is US$ 250,000.