Supporting academic development is supporting Birzeit University in continuing to offer high quality curriculum delivered by qualified faculty.
Academic Development donations enable us to equip the students for rewarding careers and exciting lives by the academic programs to respond to the needs of the Palestinian community parallel to complying with international standards.
Academic development expected results of the university’s strategic plan up to 2022 are:
- Academic programs meet the needs of society and comply with modern international standards.
- Research capacities and capabilities are enhanced in the areas of basic and applied research.
- Academic publications are significant in volume and impact and disseminated through refereed journals and scientific forums.
- Specialist vocational programs and professional training and certification advance individuals’ and institutional capacities.
- Enabled entrepreneurial ecosystem supports business and social initiatives, innovation and enterprise within the university and the community.
You can donate to what matters most to you:
- Business and Economics
- Engineering and Technology
- Law and Public Administration
- Nursing, Pharmacy and Health Professions
- Graduate Studies
Click here for profile information on our faculties.
How to Give
- To support a Faculty Chair or Faculty Member position, the minimum donation is US$ 75,000.
- To name a Faculty Chair or Faculty Member position, the minimum donation is US$ 250,000.
To make a donation, please click here.