At Birzeit, academic development enables us to offer a more diverse curriculum to our students, by expanding the range of taught educational offerings and degree programs, and by attracting eminent scholars to teach at our faculties.
This is vital to the University’s success as it allows us to:
- Provide students with the opportunity to benefit from more diverse curricula
- Promote new multi-disciplinary collaborations
- Increase the University’s capacity to secure large research grants
- Foster an environment of innovation
- Provide inspirational mentorship to students
At Birzeit, our mission is to maintain excellence in teaching and learning, to advance knowledge through research and to contribute to our community. The University attracts leading students from across the Palestinian Territories and from overseas. When you support a Faculty, you leave a lasting legacy at the University.
Contributions can be made for the following eight faculties at Birzeit University:
- Business and Economics
- Engineering and Technology
- Law and Public Administration
- Nursing, Pharmacy and Health Professions
- Graduate Studies
Click here for profile information on our faculties.
How to Give
- To support a Faculty Chair or Faculty Member position, the minimum donation is US$ 75,000.
- To name a Faculty Chair or Faculty Member position, the minimum donation is US$ 250,000.
To make a donation, please click here.